Use the RENPHO deep tissue massage gun to relieve soreness after long-day work or intense exercise. Helps you relieve joint soreness, muscle tension, chronic pains, and can be used for daily relaxation.With the carrying case, you can take it easily to the gym, training ground, office, school, or anywhere.4 included massage heads to meet all your needs. Powerful muscle massage Gun to relieve tension, stiffness, pain effectively. Investing in your health is worth every penny. The RENPHO Massage Gun uses a Brushless motor, bringing 20 adjustable speed force with up to 3200RPM. Choose your desired massage intensity to totally relax after a long day of work or exercise.
Features & Programs of Renpho C3 Percussion Massage Gun
2500Mah battery capacity, portable design. The RENPHO Massage Gun has a built-in rechargeable 2500Mah battery, which lasts up to 8 hours after a single charge. It only takes 2 to 3 hours to fully charge. Rated voltage: DC 100-240V/50-60HZ. Note: please do not use it when charging. Gun only weighs 2.14 lbs and includes a sturdy case that holds all accessories. Take it anywhere you need to go. 4 different heads to fit all your needs. Ball head: for large muscle groups like quads, glutes, extreme muscles, and joint soreness. Bullet head: for joints, deep tissues, trigger point feet, and wrist. Hammer head: for all parts of the body. U-shaped head: for spine, neck, and shoulder.
With unique quiet glide technology and 24V brushless high-torque motor, the vibration is super strong and can reach up to 3200 RPM. Select from 20 different speed levels. As its brushless it’s pretty powerful and a well-built product.
4 different heads to fit all your needs. Ball head: for large muscle groups like quads, glutes, extreme muscles, and joint soreness. Bullet head: for joints, deep tissues, trigger point feet, and wrist. Hammer head: for all parts of the body. U-shaped head: for spine, neck, and shoulder.
The Max noise value of our muscle massager is less than 63.5Db when the speed level is at 20. That is about as loud as normal talking so you won’t disturb others while using it. Lower speeds are even quieter.
Performance of the Renpho C3 Massage Gun
Quiet deep tissue massage Gun. The Max noise value of our muscle massager is less than 63.5Db when the speed level is at 20. That is about as loud as normal talking so you won’t disturb others while using it. Lower speeds are even quieter. The motor is pretty powerful and it works amazingly in body. As it has six different attachments that’s why you can customize the massager according to your preference. And lastly it has long battery life which is also an amazing feature to have in a massager as most of the massagers don’t have long battery life.
How to Use the RENPHO Deep Tissue Muscle Massager
There’s more than one way to use a handheld massager properly. Depending on what you’re trying to achieve, you can use the massager by:
Tapping involves pounding specific muscles repeatedly to stimulate blood flow and increase your muscle’s elasticity.
Kneading your muscles:
Kneading will compress your soft tissues against one another or the bone beneath it. The more intensely you press the massager against your skin, the deeper the device will knead your muscles, relieving pain and tension while increasing the flexibility of your muscles.
Like tapping, percussion involves pounding the muscles, but with rhythm. A handheld massager will hit your muscles in short alternating sequences to stimulate muscle and skin reflexes and improve local blood circulation.
What Users Say About Renpho C3 Percussion Massage Gun
In the belwo, we summarize the opinion of verified purchashers’ of Renpho C3 Massage Gun both favor and disfavor.
- Comes with carry case that has a dedicated slot for every piece, including the instructions
- Lightweight but solid. Doesn’t feel flimsy but it’s not heavy either.
- Six different attachments. Some (like the bullet head) are definitely better for smaller muscles so it’s nice to have options.
- Outstanding battery life. I’ve used this for almost two weeks for at least an hour of total run time. It’s still showing as fully charged. It was 60% charged when I received it so I’m assuming the power readout is working.
- Two power “switches”. I find this to be a positive. At the bottom, there’s a switch to turn the power on. This basically puts it on standby. You then have to press the button near the display to actually get it to start working, along with adjusting the speed. This helps prevent actually turning it on by accident (such has handing it to someone) when you don’t want to.
- Might actually be too powerful. I’ve never gone past level 3, which for me is very intense. Even level 1 is adequate for most of my needs. Would be nice to have a lower starting power point and scale up but it’s not a big deal.
- I’ve seen other massage guns have the ability to adjust the angle of the head. It’s a handy feature but not essential. Would probably put this out of the price point I’m comfortable with so I can certainly go without.
This massager has great reviews and it’s not expensive in price. You can get this massager anywhere in your country and also purchase them from online store. This massagers has great features as it’s a powerful massager and works fantastically in body. Pretty strong pressure point massage. It was a lot stronger than my Brookstone sports massage I got a while ago. The 20 levels of intensity was pretty good as well, although I just like setting it to the highest setting.
I will definitely recommend you all to try this product at least once to get the best result. Using a handheld massager regularly can minimize the occurrence of sore or injured muscles by increasing the flexibility of those muscles. This makes performing various exercises and your regular activities less hazardous. Our review of the best handheld massagers provides more in-depth information about the individual products available on the market.For best results, though, be sure to follow instructions when using a massager, especially around your neck and head.